Yaeshii’s Blow Dryer Collections
How do you test your comb blow dryer?
- As one of the cordless hair dryer manufacturers, we evaluated the airflow and drying speed, and we measured the temperature of each tool using thermocouples.
What’s your guidance for the custom blow dryer?
You have to consider the following:
- Heat settings: For different hair kinds and textures, it’s best to use a variety of heat settings; lower heat settings work best for fine or damaged hair, while higher heat settings work best for healthy hair or thicker, coarser hair types.
- Bristles: The majority of hair drier brushes are designed with pin bristles, boar-type bristles, or both.
- Cord length: You can choose whether it’s cordless or you can customize the cord length
- Ease of use: In our testing, usability, style comfort, and control clarity are all crucial factors to take into account. Find a tool that is balanced, comfortable to hold, and not overly heavy.
Is the comb blow dryer harmful?
- Inadequate hair preparation might make them as hot as any other instrument. Experts advise covering hair with a heat protectant before usage and letting hair partially air dry before using a hair dryer brush to reduce the risk of excessive damage from prolonged exposure to high temperatures on hair.
Send Your Inquiry Today